About Me

About Me
I'm Rachel, a newlywed, Jesus loving, blog hopping, coffee drinking, college football watching, North Texas girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Fall Happenings

I've already talked a little bit about how much I love fall. I do, I'm crazy about it. It is such a beautiful season. This year we took fall family pictures and they turned out so good--thanks Andrew Czap! 


Fall in Texas is a bit different than fall in Ohio, but as a new little family we wanted to start some fun traditions. We were in grapevine and drove past a little pumpkin patch, but it was SO crowded! I mean throngs of people crossing the streets everywhere and parking far away in the neighborhoods, so we decided to hunt for another place. We ended up going to the pumpkin patch in Colleyville off Hall Johnson, Hall's Pumpkin Farm. It was much less crowded, and even had a corn maze that was bigger than I expected. This was Will's first corn maze experience (oh the shame!! ) and he LOVED it! Next year maybe we will go to a real one in Ohio that takes more than 15 minutes to get through!!

Getting started in the little $5 maze.

Which way do we go??


They had some huge pumpkins!


And cute little cut outs for pictures. Do you see that little crowd of people in the background? We followed a sign that said "Farm Animals" and walked way out there to see a goat and a pig. Fabulous. Haha!

We had so much fun acting like little kids and just enjoying the beautiful day together!

I love this man, even if he is bad at taking pictures in the sun:)






No comments:

Post a Comment