About Me

About Me
I'm Rachel, a newlywed, Jesus loving, blog hopping, coffee drinking, college football watching, North Texas girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hello Blog World


Well after years of blog stalking I figured it was time to come out of the woodwork and start my own blog! It may not be very interesting, because my life is not the MOST exciting life, but I thought it would be fun to document life as a newlywed. My next few posts will be about the best day of my life so far--March 2, 21012--the day I married my best friend! But for now I'll leave you with a few pictures of our life so far.


  This is our new little guy, Rigsby. He's almost a year old and is a lab/dachshund mix. We adopted him about 3 weeks into our marriage and he keeps life interesting! We love him and think he is just about the cutest pup. We were so lucky because he was already potty trained :) If only he didn't shed ;)


So life around here is pretty fun! sometimes I really miss this day, but I am so thankful for where we are now. We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment