About Me

About Me
I'm Rachel, a newlywed, Jesus loving, blog hopping, coffee drinking, college football watching, North Texas girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The ABC's of Me

A. Age:23
B. Bed size: Queen, I've had a queen  for as long as I can remember, but now I have to share it!
C. Chore you dislike: Dishes! They seem to be endless at my house even though we have a dishwasher. Hubs will do any cleaning but the dishes so that means I am stuck with them.
D. Dogs: A rescue from the shelter dachshund/lab mix (we think). We love our little Rigsby (most of the time)!

E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE. I am not a morning person, anyone who knows me can tell you that!
F. Favorite colors: I've been all about the CORAL this summer! And I love decorating my apartment in blue, but green has always been my very favorite color.
G. Gold or silver: My rings are white gold, and I am loving both silver and gold these days.
H. Height: 5'1 and 3/4 haha
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano and trumpet
J. Job title:Client Care Manager/ Marketing Assistant
K. Kids: We hope to wait a few years, then hopefully 4 or 5. Open to adoption as well!
L. Live: We live in Arlington, TX. But I have lived all over! Nova Scotia, Ohio, Virginia, South Carolina. Ahhh the Carolinas hold my heart!
M. Mom’s name:  Carol or just momma. Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!
N. Nicknames: Rach, Sute (people still use this! ha), and Babygirl (oh Hubs...)
O. Overnight hospital stays:I'm sure I stayed a few days as an infant! :)
P. Pet peeves: Incorrect Grammar. And people playing with their feet. Ewe.


Q. Quote from a movie: "Buzz, your girlfriend...WOOF!"- Yes, Home Alone is my favorite movie of all time. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!
R. Righty or lefty: Right 


S. Siblings: I LOVE MY SIBLINGS!
I have a beautiful little sister, Hannah, who is 8 years younger than me.


And a little brother, Joe (left) who is 5.5 years younger. Kyle (right) is my big bub; my 3.5 year older partner in crime.

T. Time you wake up: 8ish but only because of work. I'm a night owl, and mornings come too soon.
U. Underwear: Yes, I wear underwear...
V. Vegetables you don’t like: MMmmm I'm a big veggie fan. My least favorite is probably collard greens. But only because I've had some bad experience with gritty, dirty collards.
W. What makes you run late: My love for sleep. My lack of time management. Social media. Making coffee. My dog. You name it ;) I'm working on my promptness. My husband is alway 30 minutes early. ALWAYS. Me, I'm always 2 minutes late.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, and I've had a CAT scan for headaches.
Y. Yummy food you make: My cream cheese pound cake. Oh Yum.
 Z. Zoo animal you like: I love giraffes! They fascinate me!

No comments:

Post a Comment