About Me

About Me
I'm Rachel, a newlywed, Jesus loving, blog hopping, coffee drinking, college football watching, North Texas girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Ohio Continued

It's really hard to live 16 hours away from your best friends. It was especially hard when we were all planning weddings, but it is even harder now that we are moving into the baby stage of life! I want to be Auntie Rachel and Uncle Will to my BFF's kids and I want to be able to watch them grow up, not via the computer. That realization was one of the hardest parts of this trip. It was such a relaxing trip. I got to spend a lot of quality time with my closest friends who I miss every day! Sarah and Lisa just know me better than I know myself and I am so thankful for the way they love me unconditionally, even from far away!

The trip consisted of a lot of coffee, a lot of eating out, a lot of laughing, a lot of house hunting, a lot of driving on back country roads, and a lot of family time. Perfection. And the rest of the story will be told in pictures.

Ladies night out!
We love baby Jude and can't wait to meet him!
BFF's since 4th grade. That's like 14 years, folks!
She ratchet. Breakfast at Panera.
Have I mentioned how excited I am about my little nephew?!
A trip down memory lane, Brookville High School :)
Babies need ice cream, so do we.
Hannah and I stopped by Grandma Sute's grave. We miss her, but so thankful she is in heaven where we will see her again!
So sad I didn't buy this statue, it is an exact replica of Rigsby.
Best Friends!
Outside the cheesecake factory.
Awe, what a sweet little family!
The best coffeeeee. I miss Boston Stoker, SO much better than Starbucks.
Loved shopping with the Kinne girls.
A little Twister fun.
Such an amazing trip! Its always good to go back 'home' to Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment